Terms and Conditions
Please read these before completing the application form.
- Phone Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 2.30pm for bookings and cancellations, excluding Public Holidays.
- All requests for travel must be booked by telephoning 01245 477750 or 01245 477789 Please press Option 1 to book or cancel a trip. Our phone lines are most busy in the morning. Please do not book travel direct with our drivers.
- Any concerns should be taken up with the office and not the driver. Travel can only be altered with the prior approval of the office and not with the driver.
- Booking should be made at least 2 full working days prior to the day you wish to travel and is subject to driver and vehicle availability.
- Weekend Excursions: Our weekend excursion trips are booked on a first-come, first served basis. A £5 deposit is payable upon each booking to secure your place. This is non-refundable if you cancel your trip less than 7 days before the trip date.
- Charges and payment: Please show your bus pass when boarding one of our mini-buses. Cash fares must be paid to our drivers. Please have correct fare as drivers do not always have change. A credit account can be set up on request if needed.
- Cancellation: All cancellations must be made to the office at least two hours before you travel to avoid us paying unnecessary costs.
- Drivers are not trained in passenger assistance and are only expected to provide a steadying hand or assist carrying bags where necessary. Our drivers are also not permitted to enter your property or provide any first aid.
- Chelmsford Community Transport reserves the right to cancel any travel in the event of unforeseen events or unavoidable circumstances.
- Chelmsford Community Transport is not responsible for any personal possessions left unattended in a minibus/car. Chelmsford Community Transport is not liable for any consequential loss, financial or otherwise incurred by passengers, following the non-availability of a vehicle, or the failure by Chelmsford Community Transport to provide a vehicle.
Click here to download these terms and conditions if you wish to print them.
Individual Application Form
Each person of a couple must fill in a separate application form
Click here to download an application form to print, fill in by hand and send with your subscription.
Alternatively, you can fill in the form below then either phone to pay by credit card or post a cheque to us.
The completed form will be sent to the Chelmsford Community Transport office. A copy will be e-mailed to you for your records.
Do remember that you now need to pay the annual subscription!